How far do you live in terms of miles and travel time from your team's homeground?

As a non driving season ticket holder at Craven Park,Barrow my 180 mile round trip by train takes about 6 to 7 hours on a Sunday..lovely trip around Morecambe Bay.Never quite the same after Hartley's stopped brewing at Ulverston thoughbut๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Wolfey Rovers said:

3/4 hours from Ipswich to Featherstone depending on traffic. I only attend a few games a year unfortunately.ย 

We live in a great age of media output so always get to watch back games

I read that as 3 quarters of an hour and immediately thought, "how bloody fast is he driving?!" ๐Ÿ˜‚

And then I worked out my mistake... ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Ref the OP , about 2 miles , when the LSV was first built I lived less than half a mile away , which did tend to result in excessive alcohol consumption ๐Ÿ™„

Thats quite some subsidence either in your house or the LSV.. you may want to get a builder out!ย :kolobok_ph34r:

• Haha 2

About 5 miles from me to the Olympic Legacy Park... about a 20 minute drive or thanks to the Sheffield City Council being an aboslute shower for over 40 years its about 1hr on public transport!

Edited by RP London

Takes me about 1hr 45min each way to get to Broncos.

Doesn't bother me one bit.

For England v France and the Bash that is a good 10am start and back at midnight. Enjoyed both.

CC final will be about the same as Broncos with the GF being a stay overnight and the Tonga games a stay over as well.

I don't actually like RL - it's just a good way to spend less time with the wife.

Takes about 25/30 mins to drive to Headingley from mine now. Train is about 40 minutes but is 1 stop into leeds and 1 stop out with a 20 odd minutes wait in between. I used to live behind the Skyrack which was a great location! Shorter than 11 miles anyway.

When I do go watch the Eagles its a 40 minute drive at least or train to meadowhall then get a car the rest of the way.

12 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

For me, according to Google, it's 3.3 miles from North Hull to the MKM Stadium.

But, to be honest, I much prefer away games. I can jump on a bus about 50 yards from my house that takes me into the centre of Hull right near the "Admiral of the Humber" Wetherspoons pub, A few beers later, then it's a 100 yard walk to jump on the coach to wherever Hull FC are playing.

And the away day atmosphere is far superior, but that's drifting off topic, sorry.

ย 

You don't go by train ? , Why ever not , apart from Leigh there is a train station within a drop goal of every SL club don't you know ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 1

About 2hrs 20 to Widnes, considerably less than when I was living down south, although it's now actually the furthest away Championship club from home. Keighley, Newcastle and York are all reachable inside 90 minutes.

9 minutes ago, JonM said:

About 2hrs 20 to Widnes, considerably less than when I was living down south, although it's now actually the furthest away Championship club from home. Keighley, Newcastle and York are all reachable inside 90 minutes.

London?

16 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Well?

I am now about 30 plus miles and welp over an hour away Broncos....always jealous of those that live close byย 

Do many of the RL owned stadia get used apart from games? Do you go?

About 1 mile as the crow flies.ย  Around a 12 minute drive thanks to the absolute dog's breakfast that is Pontefract's road network.ย 

There's usually something else going on at Post Office Road every week, some of which I attend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David Shepherd said:

About 1 mile as the crow flies.ย  Around a 12 minute drive thanks to the absolute dog's breakfast that is Pontefract's road network.ย 

There's usually something else going on at Post Office Road every week, some of which I attend.

Concerts and stuff? It's a tidy place for events I thinkย 

ย 

You drive a mile?????

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco

3 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

ย 

You drive a mile?????

only because every time he sees 3 identical numbers he starts twitching uncontrollably and that takes ages to walk with.... not the safest to drive either but faster.ย :kolobok_ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

ย 

You drive a mile?????

A mile as the crow flies, probably more like 3 by road.ย  I used to walk when I lived in Ackworth (about 1 mile).

Events are usually clubhouse things, don't think the residents of the terrace houses on POR would appreciate a gig going on๐Ÿ˜€

15 hours ago, distantdog said:

Sadly no, I will be doing my annual month of dog sitting in the Cayman Islands. I will of course find a way of following it somehow.

A month in the Cayman Islands or Batley v Halifax - a tough choice.ย 

• Haha 1

If i walk it depending on how fast i walk itโ€™s usually 35/40mins. If i am really lazy i can jump on a bus and that takes about 10/15mins. If we are getting pasted tomorrow i will definitely be leaving early as i have to walk home. But i think iโ€™ll be going into town with my mates after the game listening to some drill, trance & Italian Speedcore.ย