Jump to content

Is this the NZ warriors most successful season?


Recommended Posts


would love to see them win the comp this year- them and the broncos are so exiting to watch - everything the game should be about- unfortunately this wont happen as the boring robotic panthers machine is clicking in to its grind again - hope at least one of them make the final though

 

  • Like 3

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

would love to see them win the comp this year- them and the broncos are so exiting to watch - everything the game should be about- unfortunately this wont happen as the boring robotic panthers machine is clicking in to its grind again - hope at least one of them make the final though

 

Broncos are the team to beat this year for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Havenlad80 said:

Broncos are the team to beat this year for me.

would be interesting to see Walsh line up against his former warriors team mates in the final - sj and dwz are in the form of their lives

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

would be interesting to see Walsh line up against his former warriors team mates in the final - sj and dwz are in the form of their lives

All 3 are flying at the moment.

crazy to think that Reece Walsh might not even make the kangaroos squad!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Havenlad80 said:

All 3 are flying at the moment.

crazy to think that Reece Walsh might not even make the kangaroos squad!!!

he sounds a bit Welsh to me

  • Haha 2

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Havenlad80 said:

Haha!!

qualifies for New Zealand too.

he or ponga should really declare for the kiwis.

Be great if they did. If NZ can beat the Aussies at the end of the season that will top of a big year for RL in NZ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JM2010 said:

Be great if they did. If NZ can beat the Aussies at the end of the season that will top of a big year for RL in NZ

Makes you wonder what could have been if origin didn’t exist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JM2010 said:

Be great if they did. If NZ can beat the Aussies at the end of the season that will top of a big year for RL in NZ

NZ  are more than capable of beating Aus this season and beating them well

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Webster has done amazingly well . He’s made them fitter , more consistent , more measured in games when they need to be but they’re still good to watch . Coach of the year , and a top 4 spot gives them a good chance to go deep in the Finals , although I think they may come up just short . Although I’d be rooting for them 

Edited by DavidM
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Masked Poster said:

I'm not exactly up to speed with the NRL these days but to me, their best season was 2002. If I recall correctly, they were coached by Daniel Anderson and played a really, really exciting style of rugby. I think they lost the GF that year. 

Lost to the roosters.

I can remember Clinton toopi and Ali lauatitii having absolute blinding seasons that year for the warriors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Havenlad80 said:

Lost to the roosters.

I can remember Clinton toopi and Ali lauatitii having absolute blinding seasons that year for the warriors.

Richard Villasanti was very very lucky to avoid a sending-off in that GF. He did a diving heat-butt into the face of a prone Brad Fittler.

I remember watching it at the Walkabout on Shaftesbury Avenue, among a mostly Aussie crowd.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.