Whitehaven again

25 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

What's he done? Must be bad with Haven's recent record!

What I read (emphasis on just something I read on line to be clear) is that he's assaulted a woman whilst drunk. Him and Dion Arye at the same club! 

Been to court for beating a woman up at a football match apparently, so they've sacked him. Bit hypocritical considering the way they acted over Dion Aiyre, this is a case from last year where's he's just been sentenced.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Been to court for beating a woman up at a football match apparently, so they've sacked him. Bit hypocritical considering the way they acted over Dion Aiyre, this is a case from last year where's he's just been sentenced.

I thought he was sentenced,at Tamworth Court,Australia,last September for that.

He was ordered to stay away from alcohol in public.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

2 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

I thought he was sentenced,at Tamworth Court,Australia,last September for that.

He was ordered to stay away from alcohol in public.

Was told its something to do with this case, maybe he didn't stay away from alcohol.

Case of double standards from Whitehaven. The then club captains crimes were horrendous so god knows what he has done. I don't understand why they signed him anyway with a court case pending, strange club.

Edited by tec
  • Haha 2

Got to wonder why they were signing a bang average Aussie with a charge hanging over him. I do wonder sometimes if clubs do any research at all on who they are bringing into their club. Culture at a club is so hard to build and easy to lose.