2025 Transfer Tracker

20 hours ago, MZH said:

Another strong Hull FC related rumour that I haven't seen mentioned here is that we are trying to get Jordan Adbull back to the club to be our 7 next year. 

No doubt a very talented player. But if him and Trueman are going to be our halves next year its a gamble given both of their injury records.

Have we had the Chris Satae back to Hull next year one on here yet?

Beginning to lose track of where I've read this stuff there's that much of it.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 hour ago, LeytherRob said:

image.jpeg.2926afa67959eacc9d81a1d61f625d74.jpegFeels like a lifetime since these were released now. Any Hull fans still wearing their Pele shirts?

A reminder of happier times before our spirit was broken completely.

Tbf I haven't totally given up on Pele yet. He can be a handful, the main problem at the minute is that he is barely playing any minutes.

I think the main purpose of the loan is to get him a bit of match fitness. Obviously we don't have a game this week, and I don't think the reserves do either.

5 hours ago, MZH said:

A reminder of happier times before our spirit was broken completely.

Tbf I haven't totally given up on Pele yet. He can be a handful, the main problem at the minute is that he is barely playing any minutes.

I think the main purpose of the loan is to get him a bit of match fitness. Obviously we don't have a game this week, and I don't think the reserves do either.

Reserves are at home to London Reserves tomorrow, kick off at 12. Might get myself down there as it's just round the corner on Chants Ave.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Damien said:

I presume Leigh fans will be happy with that.

Absolutely, fairly sure the  previous longest reigns as coach were around 4 seasons(Murphy 67-71 and Rowley 2012-2015) so to bring it to at least 6 years will undoubtedly be the longest period of stability in Leighs history.

All we need now is the green light for our cat 1 academy(due end of this month and club are very confident) and we can start to really build something. 

50 minutes ago, Damien said:

I presume Leigh fans will be happy with that.

Very. Losing Asiata and likely Amone is a blow, but replacing the coach would have been very difficult. I was fearing Beaumont reaching into his own contact book and appointing a decking salesman as head coach

Hull Live are saying that Lam "had a conversation" with Hull before deciding to stay at Leigh. Don't blame him, I think he is a good fit there and think they will continue to do well. Would have been a massive gamble to give that up for a club like Hull.

They also seem to be suggesting that they think John Cartwright is the man. On paper that would be a good appointment imo.

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Trin said:

Bevan French on the radar next so I believe. What a team were gonna be 💪⚜️

Isn’t he under contract until 2028. 

Posted (edited)

Well Trinity have just signed 2 current England internationals for 2025 and beyond. Beating off SL interest and marquee deals. Testament to how unrecognisable the club is and how it’s transformed behind the scenes and on the pitch. 

The new owner has put in changes like 2 x full time personal chefs sorting meals and nutrition which is unbelievable. You can see why players are more inclined to sign for Trinity. 

Add to that some top quality forwards we’ve picked up who early signs will be good in SL. 

Trinity have made some shrewd signing and found some real gems and I can’t wait to see who else is lined up for 2025. 

Edited by Trojan Horse
  • Like 3

Another great signing by Wakefield, but they are a Championship side at the moment, although they will most likely win the grand final. But nothing is guaranteed in sport. So has the RFL already told them they will be promoted whatever happens on the field?

• Like 1

An example of when relegation gives a club a kick up the backside instead of ambling along in Mediocricy and being reliant on the promoted clubs being poor. 

Wakey needed relegating, and being in SL grand final win or not, gives them time to prepare and be competitive. 

Good luck 

I think it's great how Wakefield have rebuilt after dropping down.

Look forward to seeing them being competitive again next year, the signings they have made so far look like they may even be play off contenders.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gooleboy said:

Another great signing by Wakefield, but they are a Championship side at the moment, although they will most likely win the grand final. But nothing is guaranteed in sport. So has the RFL already told them they will be promoted whatever happens on the field?

They will be in irrespective of winning the GF, their provisional IMG grading show that with other points to come

• Like 1