Cup Final Ticket Info, anyone?

24 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Same blocks as for the last few days really. 

Yes but they seem to keep taking them off sale and then back on again 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Can we look forward to the tweets from RL commercial / nonsense from other RL websites suggesting that there's not many tickets remaining then?

Should top 60K I would've thought?

31 minutes ago, JonM said:

Can we look forward to the tweets from RL commercial / nonsense from other RL websites suggesting that there's not many tickets remaining then?

Should top 60K I would've thought?

That only leaves 30,000!

5 hours ago, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

Anyone received their tickets yet? I've received the extra print at home one I ordered a few weeks ago but not the physical tickets from my main order. Getting a bit close to the day for comfort 

We only received our e-tickets yesterday.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

Yes but they seem to keep taking them off sale and then back on again 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes they had lower tier East side block open yesterday morning...closed PM when I wanted to book the Wire end and now it's back open today 

Why do they do this?

Wigan sold 10,000 tickets but absolutely loads of fans have bought large numbers of tickets through the RFL instead due to the ridiculous restrictions the club put on sales.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Archie Gordon said:

70k seems unlikely - I don't think they've even put 70k seats on sale.

I did say after the semi final that this was the first match up for a while that had the potential to crack 70k again. Wakefield and their resurgence help too.

The top tier holds 39,165 so we need at least half of that sold to crack 70k, presuming both other tiers are sold out. As you can still barely buy any sections it's impossible to know what has been sold and hasn't been.

Edited by Damien

I hope I am wrong, but you'd think that if they were genuinely closing in on 70k sales that they'd start opening up other blocks. There again this is the RFL

• Like 1

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

24 minutes ago, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

I hope I am wrong, but you'd think that if they were genuinely closing in on 70k sales that they'd start opening up other blocks. There again this is the RFL

Exactly, why not add the next couple of blocks behind the posts in the top tier at least if sales are that strong.

seems a really poor strategy by the RFL

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

On 25/05/2024 at 08:13, Dave T said:

Club Wembley is the best view but it's almost impossible to get them as a neutral, yet it just won't be full. 

I bought several tickets in Club Wembley for £20 apiece at some point in 2023 IIRC. Not sure that counts as 'almost impossible'.

(Obviously I want both Wigan & Warrington to lose, so not sure I really count as a neutral.)

22 hours ago, JonM said:

Right on cue, up pops a Love RL journalist to oblige 🙂 

Happy we're hoping for 70K rather than hoping for 50K or 60K though.

1 hour ago, JonM said:

I bought several tickets in Club Wembley for £20 apiece at some point in 2023 IIRC. Not sure that counts as 'almost impossible'.

(Obviously I want both Wigan & Warrington to lose, so not sure I really count as a neutral.)

Well, the post was obviously talking about buying tickets when it was posted, not buying tickets 6 months earlier.

Just now, Dave T said:

Well, the post was obviously talking about buying tickets when it was posted, not buying tickets 6 months earlier.

Right, but I suppose most neutrals don't wait to see who is going to be in the finals before buying their tickets. It's only since the semi-finals that people have been unable to just go on the ticket site and buy tickets in whatever section they wanted. I mean, it all seems like the usual ticketing shambles, but I don't think it's particularly been a problem for neutrals.

The pricing is such for that I'll probably spend 3x as much on food & drink as the match ticket, and 3x as much on transport as the match ticket in supposedly premium club Wembley.

3 minutes ago, JonM said:

Right, but I suppose most neutrals don't wait to see who is going to be in the finals before buying their tickets. It's only since the semi-finals that people have been unable to just go on the ticket site and buy tickets in whatever section they wanted. I mean, it all seems like the usual ticketing shambles, but I don't think it's particularly been a problem for neutrals.

The pricing is such for that I'll probably spend 3x as much on food & drink as the match ticket, and 3x as much on transport as the match ticket in supposedly premium club Wembley.

If that's the case, I'm not sure of any problem. Wire fans can buy from Wire and Wigan fans from Wigan?

More upper tier blocks now on sale via the RFL. Suggests that many of the other areas are almost sold. I think this probably takes it to the 70k seats available mark.

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

More upper tier blocks now on sale via the RFL. Suggests that many of the other areas are almost sold. I think this probably takes it to the 70k seats available mark.

And people seem to be nibbling away at them already. A good sign.

• Like 1