I told a couple of people today about the latest details of the film being released and every time I've mentioned Feathers McGraw I've had the biggest smile on my face and punched the air and cheered. Its been 31 years since he went to prison. I'm so happy! So excited for Feathers McGraw to be back! 😁🐧😁🐧

• Like 1

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great news, which my daughter (aged 36) excitedly told me about at the weekend!

I wonder whether, with advances in technology, the voice of Wallace will be Peter Sallis.

2 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Great news, which my daughter (aged 36) excitedly told me about at the weekend!

I wonder whether, with advances in technology, the voice of Wallace will be Peter Sallis.

Though the original voice of Wallace, Peter Sallis, retired from the job in 2010 (he died in 2017), his replacement Ben Whitehead will return as the titular inventor. He'll be joined by a host of familiar voices, including Peter Kay, Lauren Patel, Reece Shearsmith, Lenny Henry and Diane Morgan.

https://www.standard.co.uk/culture/tvfilm/wallace-gromit-villain-return-2024-christmas-special-b1162687.html#:~:text=Though the original voice of,Lenny Henry and Diane Morgan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Though the original voice of Wallace, Peter Sallis, retired from the job in 2010 (he died in 2017), his replacement Ben Whitehead will return as the titular inventor. He'll be joined by a host of familiar voices, including Peter Kay, Lauren Patel, Reece Shearsmith, Lenny Henry and Diane Morgan.

https://www.standard.co.uk/culture/tvfilm/wallace-gromit-villain-return-2024-christmas-special-b1162687.html#:~:text=Though the original voice of,Lenny Henry and Diane Morgan.

Yeah, Ben Whitehead has been doing Wallace's voice on video and mobile games, and any other Wallace and Gromit media, since Peter Sallis resigned so he has got experience in the role.

Especially excited to see Diane Morgan doing a voice because I will watch anything at all she is associates with. I'm very much in love with Diane..! 😍