The season is up and running and after two weeks, we’re gradually getting a feel for what’s going on.
It also means plenty of stories are starting to unearth, with another big week coming up for the game, including the World Club Challenge.
Here’s a taster of what we’ve got in the latest edition of League Express…
- We have unrivalled preview coverage of the World Club Challenge, including comments from both Wigan and the Roosters.
- With the League 1 season set to begin this weekend, we preview the season and reveal each club’s squad for the start of the season.
- We reveal another panellist on the Man Of Steel panel.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler reflects on the opening two weeks of the Super League season.
- Two defeats down, and Leeds are trying to offload players.
- Rob Lui discusses his Salford future with his contract expiring at the end of the year.
- Former Championship forwards turned Super League stars, Eddie Battye and Joe Bullock talk about their rise and the benefits of second-tier rugby.
- Injury updates on Izaac Farrell and Joel Tomkins after the pair suffered setbacks on Saturday.
- The latest on Warrington’s salary cap dispensation claim.
- We ask whether the city of Manchester is Rugby League’s missed opportunity.
All of that plus all the usual news, match reports and columns, is in the new League Express. It hits stores on Monday, but why wait until then? Head to TotalRL.com/LE and get the new copy to your device on Sunday evening.