The new issue of League Express has everything from the latest ins and outs across Super League to the biggest off-field issues covered too – as well as, of course, a review of a fantastic weekend’s action in the cup. Here’s what we’ve got for you this week – with the paper available to read now at www.totalrl.com/le on your computer or smart device!
- There’s some big transfer news from Leeds – where we’ll reveal an incredible move made by the Rhinos to try and bolster their squad mid-season..
- The RFL’s annual list of out-of-contract players has been circulated to clubs – and we’ll reveal which players across the top flight have already been informed their futures lie elsewhere: and there are some surprises.
- Meanwhile, clubs are already starting to tie up targets for 2020 – and we’ll tell you which playmaker Hull KR are convinced to join the club next season.
- Furthermore, there’s news of a done deal at Wigan Warriors, with one Super League player formally agreeing to sign for the club.
- There’s been a lot of talk regarding outgoings at Salford – but we’ve also got news of some incoming targets at the Red Devils too.
- Onto Huddersfield, and news of one out-of-contract player at the Giants who is attracting the attention of rival Super League clubs for next year.
- There’s a big look ahead to next weekend’s historic occasion in Barcelona, with a special feature on rugby league’s trip to the Nou Camp.
- Bradford superstar Ethan Ryan speaks exclusively to us following the Bulls’ incredible Challenge Cup win over Leeds..
- ..plus, with one Championship team guaranteed a semi-final berth, we’ll tell you what happens with the 1895 Cup should one of the Bulls or Fax go a long way into that competition, too.