Issue 466 (Feb ’20) on sale Fri 24th Jan – FREE UK DELIVERY
ASK YOUR LOCAL NEWSAGENT (UK ONLY) TO RESERVE YOU A COPY EVERY MONTH!
It’s our big season launch issue!
Inside you’ll find a club-by-club preview of the Betfred Super League, Championship and League 1 competitions, plus an additional 36-page Fixture Guide too.
Also included this month, we go pre-season training with referees in the midst of Storm Brendan, Bradford Bulls legend Robbie Hunter-Paul submits himself to our Quickfire Q & A, our Time Machine travels back to the Magic Weekend season opener in 2011 and we set out our hopes for 2020.
We chat to a history maker in the women’s game, look ahead to Toronto Wolfpack’s debut in the big time and those players who got them there all the way from League 1, and we find out how well-travelled Australian coach Phil Economidis ended up in Belgrade.
Don’t miss it!
- Click here to get in touch online or by post
- Click here to comment on the Fans Forum
- Click here to visit our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter @rlworld
- Click here for the History of the World XIII
- Click here for the History of the Golden Boot
- Click here to view a gallery of front covers from issue 1 to issue 400
- Click here for Rugby League World features also published on TotalRL.com
Rugby League World Magazine is your ‘access all areas’ pass behind the scenes of the world of Rugby League.
Every month, packed with the colour and detail behind the news with views and analysis from the sport’s leading writers and personalities. Rugby League World is essential reading for anyone who cares about Rugby League, wherever and by whoever the greatest game is played.
Established in 1976 as ‘Open Rugby’, the magazine adopted the title Rugby League World in 1999.
Rugby League World is widely available from newsagents in the United Kingdom. It is also available on postal subscription in the UK and worldwide.