TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Last updated 10th April 2019
Your use of these forums constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. League Publications Ltd (LPL) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes here. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or League Publications Ltd.
These Terms & Conditions apply in full to all communications made on this site, whether in the public forums or via the Private Messaging system.
- All contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour. Contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content. Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Only one username per person is allowed. If you attempt to use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the forum or annoying other users, use the personal details of another individual to register one or more accounts, or deliberately swap your username with someone else for the same purpose, your account may be disabled without warning.
- No spamming or off-topic material.
- No advertising without prior permission.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names, or usernames which are an attempt to impersonate another individual.
We reserve the right to issue warnings and/or temporarily/permanently suspend access to all or part of the site if any of the above conditions are infringed.
We reserve the right to request a user to validate their identity by post in order to continue using the forum.
All users accept complete and total responsibility for any potentially harmful, libelous or other legally actionable comments and that they indemnify League Publications Ltd to the total extent of any and all costs, settlements and judgements involved with defending any legal claim against their posts.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, your use of the site must be terminated immediately.