It’s been a busy old week in the world of Rugby League.
History has been made, tempers have boiled over, and that’s before all the regular thrills and spills.
As ever, League Express has it all covered. Here’s what you can expect to find in this week’s edition. Don’t forget, you can read it all first by purchasing an online subscription at totalrl.com/le.
- John Bateman provides an update on his Wigan future amid NRL interest.
- We reveal which two Super League clubs have turned down bids for their young prop forwards this week.
- The latest on Salford’s recruitment front, including the name of one player they’ve decided against signing.
- Hull KR’s recruitment plans are outlined after Shaun Lunt’s injury
- One Hull FC star sets his stall out for an England call-up.
- The latest on a historic day as the Women’s Super League kicked off… although it was overshadowed as one game was abandoned.
- Ben Westwood heralds the impact of Steve Price after Warrington’s latest victory.
- Kallum Watkins took time to speak to us having signed a new contract.
- We’ve not seen much of him in cherry and white, but Gabe Hamlin had plenty of good things to say when we caught up with him.
- The Minister for Sport and Civil Society paid testament to the work being done by Leeds Rhinos.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler writes about the anomalies thrown up by the video referee,
- Garry Schofield admits that there is one Super League club he can’t figure out.
- Gareth Walker writes about the thrills of this season’s League 1 competition.
League Express will be in stores on Monday, but you can be the first to read all of this, plus all the regular news from around the clubs, match reports from every game and extensive coverage of the youth and amateur game, by purchasing an online subscription at totalrl.com/le.