Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Next Years Shirt.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

The club have announced that next season they will be reverting back to the old Iconic strip worn when we last won the Championship in the 62/63 & 63/64 season.

The kit will have the names of the players of those years printed into the shirt.

In addition for £75 spectators can also have there name included in the shirt for that price you obviously get a shirt and also help raise funds for the club along the way.

Great idea in my opinion which a couple of clubs ( Halifax I think) have already started to do.

Well done to those concerned with coming up with the idea, to ensure you get a shirt for xmas order have to be placed by Nov 16th 2012.

#2 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

Phew Alan I have put my name down for it to be included, when saw £75 quid was thinking wow but then realised I am on the early bird ha ha so not that much

Great idea though

Edited by greengrass, 17 October 2012 - 03:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users