TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Next Years Shirt.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

The club have announced that next season they will be reverting back to the old Iconic strip worn when we last won the Championship in the 62/63 & 63/64 season.

The kit will have the names of the players of those years printed into the shirt.

In addition for £75 spectators can also have there name included in the shirt for that price you obviously get a shirt and also help raise funds for the club along the way.

Great idea in my opinion which a couple of clubs ( Halifax I think) have already started to do.

Well done to those concerned with coming up with the idea, to ensure you get a shirt for xmas order have to be placed by Nov 16th 2012.

#2 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

Phew Alan I have put my name down for it to be included, when saw £75 quid was thinking wow but then realised I am on the early bird ha ha so not that much

Great idea though

Edited by greengrass, 17 October 2012 - 03:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users