After a fantastic Magic Weekend, League Express has covered all the action in the brand new edition of the paper.
We have the biggest news, rumours and comment from the world of Rugby League, with our leading team of pundits and analysts offering their take on the week’s news.
Whether it’s the rasping words of Hall of Famer Garry Schofield, the inside track on what’s happening in the NRL from Malcolm Andrews or the words of our editor, Martyn Sadler, this week’s League Express is another unmissable read. Here’s what you’re likely to find inside:
- Reaction from every single club that played at the Magic Weekend, including the thoughts of Wakefield star Jacob Miller after THAT drop goal.
- The very latest on the war between Marwan Koukash and the RFL.
- A special chat with Rangi Chase after he called time on his Rugby League career.
- An extensive interview with Hull FC football manager after his recruitment trip to Australia.
- A major recruitment update from Huddersfield Giants.
- Garry Schofield backs Newcastle to remain the host to Magic Weekend.
- League Express editor Martyn Sadler raises doubts on Marwan Koukash’s proposals for a breakaway from the RFL
- Match reports from every Super League, Championship and League One game
- The latest on what’s happening in the NRL – including reaction and round-up of the weekend’s games
- An exclusive chat with Widnes star Jack Buchanan, and how he miraculously survived a car crash at the age of 18.
And so much more! And what’s more, if you can’t wait until Monday, you can read the paper in just a few short clicks – click here, subscribe and you’ll have the paper delivered to your smart device each and every week!
With it being that easy, there’s no reason to miss out really!