It’s been another busy week in the world of rugby league: and what better way to recap it all and look ahead with the biggest news than with the new issue of League Express!
There’s transfer stories, big interviews and all the usual hard-hitting analysis in this week’s paper.. here’s what we’ve got for you tonight:
- Toronto’s spending spree shows no sign of slowing down – and we’ve got news of a huge signing from the NRL who’s coming to the Wolfpack.
- It’s been a good week for Huddersfield – and there’s news of an imminent arrival for Giants fans after striking up a deal for a current NRL player.
- We’ve all the latest on the Catalans job – as a familiar face reportedly closes in on the Dragons as Laurent Frayssinous’ replacement.
- There’s news on another NRL player, a St George-Illawarra Dragons speedster, attracting the interest of several Super League clubs..
- Do the transfer stories stop there? Not a chance? We revealed online this weekend that Leigh have signed Bryson Goodwin – and we’ll tell you the other back, this time from Super League, who is closing in on a move to the Centurions.
- There’s good news for Hull fans, as one of their out-of-contract players agrees a new contract extension with the Black and Whites.
- Shaun Wane speaks about Sam Tomkins’ imminent return from injury – and how he ‘owes’ the Warriors.
- Brett Ferres pulls no punches about his England omission in an exclusive interview with us.
- Ashton Sims is being linked with a move elsewhere in 2018 – we’ve asked him about his future and what’s next.
- Where next for Jonny Lomax? We’ve got all the latest.
There’s all that plus the reports and reaction from all the weekend’s games, the usual columns from Martyn Sadler and Garry Schofield and so much more. At £1.50 it remains the ultimate rugby league read – and you can get it delivered straight to your smart device here as soon as we release it on Sunday night.