The last eight in the Challenge Cup has been determined, Magic Weekend is almost here.. it’s safe to say the season is well and truly hotting up.
And after another action-packed seven days in the world of rugby league, what better way to usher in the start of a new week than with the new issue of League Express! Here’s what we’ve got for you this week..
- We’ll reveal which Super League club has won the race to sign in-demand Leeds utility Jimmy Keinhorst for 2019..
- ..while also telling you which club are increasingly confident of luring George King away from Warrington for next season.
- There’s more transfer news; we’ll tell you which two players have agreed new long-term deals with Huddersfield Giants.
- Meanwhile, out-of-contract St Helens stalwart Jon Wilkin tells us exclusively whether he plans to play on next year.
- Staying on players who are out of contract.. we’ll reveal EVERY Super League player whose deal is up at the end of this season. It’s a must-read
- We speak exclusively to record-equalling Featherstone winger Luke Briscoe about his heroics.. and his Super League ambitions..
- ..meanwhile, Jake Connor tells us about his half-back goals and the opportunity to lead an injury-hit Hull over the next few weeks.
- Hull KR captain Shaun Lunt speaks out about a supposed drugs culture in rugby – as well as the state of player welfare.
- We’ll tell you about the future of Salford winger Manu Vatuvei – and another winger elsewhere they’re trying to sign for 2019.
- Castleford coach Daryl Powell speaks out about the interest in forward Adam Milner – and how serious the Tigers are in trying to convince him to stay with the club.