It’s been a weekend of shocks and surprises in the world of rugby league – and what better way to kick off the new week than with the best read in rugby league, League Express?
It’s not just the action on the field which dominates our edition this week too; we’ve all the latest rumblings and goings-on from around the sport: here’s a taste of what we’ve got for you this week, with the paper online from Sunday night:
- Could Super League be set to head to new destinations? We’ve an intriguing story on how non-heartlands areas have expressed an interest in MOVING existing Super League franchises away from their current locations. It’s a must-read.
- There’s the latest on England half-back Gareth Widdop – could he really be set to come back to Super League next season? We’ve all the latest.
- A leading player agent questions the recruitment strategies of some Super League clubs – insisting not enough faith is being put in young talent. Don’t miss this exclusive interview.
- Out-of-contract at the end of this season, Salford centre and fans favourite Junior Sa’u sheds light on where he could be playing next year in an exclusive interview.
- Staying with Salford, there’s some honest, transparent thoughts from new signing Todd Carney about how this may be his last shot at the big time following his move to the AJ Bell Stadium.
- Castleford are riding high at the top of Super League – but captain Michael Shenton issues a stern warning to those getting carried away.
- Could Wakefield be about to secure a new contract for one of their biggest names? Trinity fans will want to read this week’s paper!
- Contact with the referee is a big issue in rugby league of late – and one Super League player who has been banned this season calls for Luke Gale to receive the same fate.
- Our very own Garry Schofield has been in the news this week – and he issues his response to Marc Sneyd’s heroics for Hull on Thursday night! FC fans, don’t miss it!
- There’s news of a new signing at Toronto Wolfpack – and it’s a familiar face for many fans.
All that, plus reports and reaction from EVERY game in Super League, Championship and League 1 – why would you need to get your RL fix anywhere else?