Another long weekend’s worth of action might have been and gone, but those that still need their Rugby League fix need to look no further than Monday as the new League Express hits shelves!
All the latest ongoings in Super League, the Championship and League 1 feature in another packed edition of the paper. It’s out in stores on Monday, but if you can’t wait that long, you can buy the online edition on Sunday evening at totalrl.com/le.
- Is there a major rebuild set to take place at Warrington? We bring the latest murmurings coming out of the Halliwell Jones Stadium ahead of their 2018 recruitment.
- A number of players have committed their futures to Salford recently, but who will be next? We speak to one player who reveals that he is keen to sign a new deal.
- Joel Tomkins has been an ever present for Wigan this year, but it’s not all been easy for the former England forward.
- Ashton Golding shares some insight into Brian McDermott, and what he made of his Grand Final claims.
- We reveal the latest person Dewsbury have approached about their vacant head coach role… and it’s a current Super League PLAYER!
- James Roby has his say on Saints’ start to the year… and it is brutally honest.
- Neil Jukes provides an injury update on Leigh halfback Josh Drinkwater, and unfortunately, it is worse than first feared.
- Jake Webster made his 250th club appearance on Friday, but how many more has he left in Cas colours? We asked the man himself.
- Jake Mamo gives us an update on his road to recovery, as Huddersfield fans still wait to see their new fullback in action.
- Garry Schofield is back… and gives a POSITIVE outlook on the current Super League campaign.
- All of that, plus your regular, unrivalled match coverage of every Super League, Championship and League 1 game along with extensive insight into the youth and amateur scene.
Can’t wait until Monday? You can get the new edition of the paper this evening at totalrl.com/le