It’s been another busy week at League Express headquarters as our reporters continue to bring you the very best coverage of the greatest game of all.
While many clubs are remaining tight lipped about activities going on behind the scenes, we have some big updates from several major clubs, that will ultimately have an effect on other clubs.
Alongside the usual, extensive coverage from every single match, we have news from ever club in Super League all the way down to League One, plus cutting-edge analysis and the opinions of big names in the game.
Here are some of our top stories this week:
- Major transfer news from St Helens, who have completed a deal for a Super League hooker ahead of the 2017 season.
- A key development in Huddersfield’s search for a new head coach, with three names being shortlisted for the job.
- Interviews with all the new signings in Super League, as our reporters caught up with James Segeyaro, Rangi Chase and Greg Burke over the weekend.
- An injury update on Michael McIlorum, could the Wigan hooker defy the odds and play again this season?
- Following Salford’s points appeal, we have an update on what the future holds for the club, and Marwan Koukash.
- Andy Kelly might not be in charge at Huddersfield any more, but that’s because he’s currently Down Under with the England Academy, we caught up with him.
All this and much, much more. And you don’t have to wait until Monday morning to read, either – with the paper out on Sunday night you can get your hands on it within a couple of clicks – right here.