Another week has come and gone, and it’s fair to say things never slow down in Rugby League.
As ever, League Express will keep you update on Monday as the latest edition of the paper hits the stores across the country.
Here are the top stories you won’t want to miss in the new edition, and if you don’t have time to go out and buy the copy, do it from the comfort of your phone, tablet or laptop by reading it right here.
- A key update on plans for the 2017 World Cup, and where the final is going to be held.
- It appears that the Jake Connor saga isn’t going to end anytime soon, with new Huddersfield head coach Rick Stone wasting no time in having his say on the matter.
- Ben Cockayne is not a happy man. The Hull KR star isn’t impressed with the Super 8s format, and he wasn’t afraid to tell us so.
- Gene Ormsby made his second Huddersfield debut after joining the club on a permanent basis. We have an extensive interview with the former Huddersfield flier.
- Jordan Turner’s move to the NRL was confirmed last week, and we asked the simple question – why now?
- Frankie Mariano has been in exceptional form for Castleford over the last few weeks, but is his long-term future at the Tigers?
- We caught up with one of Super League’s greatest ever, Lee Briers, to ask what he thinks about the current state of domestic Rugby League.
- It’s fair to say that Frank-Paul Nuuausala has taken to the Wigan St Helens derby like a duck to water. Comments from the ‘Wrecking-ball’ ahead of the big derby.
- There have been rumours about Ian Watson’s future this week, with talk that he might be getting the axe from Salford. So we got in touch with the Red Devils chief, and he’s told us exactly what the future holds for him.
- Further interviews with Rob Lui, Shaun Lunt and Danny Houghton.
- In the Championship, we have a big update on Leigh’s recruitment plans ahead of the Qualifiers.