Okay, of all the various things said in this, a wild, wild week in the world of Rugby League, it is perhaps the most exaggerated. But it’s very clear that unrest and a split is rife within the game.
Super League’s decision to reveal their intentions for the league structure has seen chaos ensue, and it’s been hard to keep up with it all.
Thankfully for you all, League Express is on hand to be your go-to guide on everything that has gone on so far, along with more updates on a massive piece of news for the sport.
There will be all your usual news, match reports and columns too, of course, and this is just a taster of what’s inside.
- Two pages, three interviews. Eamonn McManus, Ian Lenagan and Gary Hetherington sound off on this week’s madness. It’s fiery!
- The Championship clubs have their say too. Spoiler – they’re not happy.
- We reveal Warrington’s latest signing for 2019.
- Wakefield have their eyes set on one Super League forward. They’ve been linked with him before.
- Eamonn McManus has also been talking about on-field activity at Saints. In particular, about Ben Barba.
- Huddersfield are closing in on one well known NRL star, and he could be arriving soon if the Giants have their way.
- And of course, we have a full-page interview with the RFL’s new CEO, Robert Elstone.
- John Bateman provides another update on his future.
There’s all that along with, of course, all the usual reports, news from the lower leagues and much more. Can’t wait until Monday, you know the drill. Head to totalrl.com/le and get your online copy tonight!