Is there ever a quiet week in Rugby League?
The answer, quite definitively, is no.
Thankfully, League Express is on hand once again to guide you through all the latest transfer news, match action and potential changes that could have a huge impact on the sport.
Here’s a taster of what will be in the latest edition of the paper.
- Championship clubs are set for showdown talks with the RFL. All is revealed inside.
- Will Zak Hardaker stay at Cas, or won’t he? We asked the man himself.
- Could another Warrington star add to the expected exodus? He’s attracting NRL interest.
- D-Day awaits Wakefield in their hopes for a new community stadium. We have all the details.
- Another Hull star has signed a new deal. We reveal who.
- Toronto’s recruitment plans show no signs of slowing down. We reveal the latest Super League star they’ve targeted.
- The latest on Leigh’s new signing, Daniel Mortimer.
- What next for Rangi Chase? We asked the halfback what his next move may be.
- A piece with Steve McNamara after his appointment as Catalans coach was confirmed.
- Interviews with Alex Walmsley and Martyn Ridyard among many others.
- Martyn Sadler discusses the Denny Solomona case.
There’s all that plus the reports and reaction from all the weekend’s games, the usual column from Garry Schofield, news from every Championship and League 1 club and so much more. At £1.50 it remains the ultimate rugby league read – and you can get it delivered straight to your smart device here as soon as we release it on Sunday night.