While Challenge Cup action has meant certain clubs have had a week off, we’ve been hard at work to secure the biggest news and interviews in Rugby League.
We’ve got transfer stories, including news on one England international currently playing in the NRL who is all but certain to be in Super League next year.
There are reports and reaction from every game in the Challenge Cup, plus extensive coverage of the Championship as the race for the top four hots up, along the regular League 1 coverage
There’s the usual cutting-edge analysis and comment from our pundits and editorial team, as well as all this:
- Warrington have their next transfer target on their radar, but they have plenty of competition.
- Exclusive insight into the demands made by Wayne Bennett to all Super League clubs as he looks to guide England to World Cup glory.
- Leeds chief executive Gary Hetherington discusses the ongoing speculation surrounding England winger Ryan Hall.
- FINALLY, we have a date for Salford’s salary cap appeal hearing.
- The first major injury update from Theo Fages, and just how long the Saints halfback is likely to be out.
- While we’re on the injury front, Castleford’s Michael Shenton gives us an update on his recovery from an ACL injury.
- Garry Schofield ranks every Super League clubs halfback pairing from best to worst, and there are some very controversial decisions.
- David Fifita only arrived in the country a few weeks ago, but he’s already dreaming of Wembley.
- Reflection on Batley’s tribute to Jo Cox.
All this and much, much more. And you don’t have to wait until Monday morning to read, either – with the paper out on Sunday night you can get your hands on it within a couple of clicks – right here.