It’s been another bumper weekend of action – both on and off the field – and this week’s League Express has the lowdown on everything going on in the sport. Available to read from 9pm Sunday night via the League Express app and at Pocketmags.com, here’s what we’ve got in store for you:
- Just how big is the injury crisis across Super League at the moment? We’ve done the research and looked into it.. and the results are frightening..
- ..there’s also a sizable update on the future of the Easter weekend.
- The transfer window is open – and the market is hotting up! Find out which Super League winger Castleford are interested in for the 2020 season with us this week.
- There’s also news of a Salford player who is courting interest from Leeds Rhinos for next season.
- Staying with Salford, we’ll tell you which London Broncos player they’re interested in themselves..
- ..while one very popular, highly-rated London player is being watched by a number of big clubs.
- Moving onto Wakefield Trinity, and there’s news of a number of out-of-contract players who have been offered new deals by Chris Chester.
- Kevin Sinfield gives us a warts-and-all look into Great Britain’s selection process for the autumn tour – as well as a fascinating look at the future of Nines rugby long-term.
- Leeds veteran Jamie Jones-Buchanan sits down with us ahead of the 20th anniversary of his debut this week – and he gives us a big update on his future with the Rhinos.
League Express will be in shops as usual on Bank Holiday Monday 6th May.