The end of 2018 is upon us – and what a year it has been.
There have been highs, there have been lows and they has been some outright crazy ongoings. One thing is for certain, 2018 won’t be forgotten for a while.
But while everyone gets ready to welcome in 2019, we’ve found the time to squeeze out one last edition of League Express this year.
Here’s what we’ve dished up for you:
- We reveal the results of our 2018 Readers’ Poll and we reveal which player is the League Express Player of the Year, as well as our Young Player and several other categories.
- We arrive at the culmination of our Top 50 Significant Moments of the Year series.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler reveals what he’d like to see in Rugby League in 2019.
- Garry Schofield gives us his view on how clubs will perform in League 1 in 2019.
- We reveal the latest on Warrington Wolves’ pursuit of Gareth Widdop.
- New year, new rules? It’s time to prepare yourselves for some major Super League changes.
- A significant update on the future of Keighley Cougars.
- We reveal which NRL centre Hull FC have on their radar.
- James Donaldson provides an update on his future… and how it could be at Leeds.
- Chris Chester has apologised to two of his players. But why?
We’re out in stores as usual on Monday, but if you’re busy preparing for your New Year’s Eve festivities, why not buy online? You can get the paper on your smart device by simply going to totalrl.com/le.