Only four teams are left standing at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup – and this week’s League Express has all the biggest and best news from that tournament and the rest of world rugby league.
This week’s issue is a bumper one – here’s what we’ve got for you:
- There’s the best reaction from England’s victory over Papua New Guinea on Sunday. Hear from coach Wayne Bennett, captain Sean O’Loughlin, and centre Kallum Watkins.
- Castleford fans, there’s also an interview with your new signing Garry Lo – and details on when he’ll start work with the 2017 Super League leaders.
- Internationally, we’ve got hugely exciting news about a new tournament which looks like it’s going to happen NEXT YEAR – and it involves England..
- ..there’s also an exclusive interview with the man behind Rugby League Ireland – and he has plans to get a team in League 1 very soon. Find out more in this week’s paper.
- Huddersfield fans, we’ve spoken to Jermaine McGillvary to ask him about that NRL interest and whether he would fancy a move to Australia..
- ..meanwhile, another Giants star admits he WOULD be interested in playing in Australia should the opportunity arise.
- We’ll reveal the names of two World Cup players who are attracting the interest of Super League clubs..
- ..including one who Salford are increasingly keen on.
- Catalans star Tony Gigot could be back playing sooner than expected – by the start of next season. Find out why in this week’s paper.
- Wakefield fans – there’s news of an imminent signing for the club as pre-season steps up for Chris Chester and his side..
- ..while coach Chris Chester updates us on the return of Tom Johnstone.
- There’s an update on Warrington’s reported interest on Sale winger Josh Charnley.
- In League 1, there’s news of another impressive coup for York City Knights.
There’s all that plus the latest reports and reaction from the World Cup quarter-finals, the news from the Championship, League 1 and the amateur scene and much more. What’s more, you don’t have to wait until Monday night to read it – click here to open your digital subscription and be notified on your smart device the minute the paper is available to view on Sunday night from 9:30pm!