The New Year is upon us, and while many people may be waking up with sore heads on Monday, for the Rugby League folk among us, at least they’ll wake up with the comfort that League Express is back with a brand-spanking new edition.
Inside this week’s paper we have all the latest, untold news from all the clubs up and down the country, along with our regular columns and much more.
Here’s a taster of what you’ll find inside:
- If there was a new year resolution between clubs and the RFL to stop bickering, it hasn’t lasted long at all! We disclose information of a fallout between Championship clubs regarding a television deal including Toronto.
- One World Cup star player is set to sign a new long-term deal with the club. We reveal who.
- Lee Radford gives the biggest hint yet as to who the new Hull FC captain will be.
- We have an update on the takeover of Salford. It’s positive news…
- The very latest on Catalans’ pursuit of Michael McIlorum.
- Justin Holbrook gives us a fresh update on Alex Walmsley’s Saints future.
- New Year, new Garry Schofield? Yeah right! The Legend gives his typically controversial predictions for the upcoming season.
- We reveal the winners of our League Express Readers Poll. Find out who you voted for inside.
- And we also list the winners since we first started seeking a League Express Player of the Year in 1999.
- In the culmination of our running series, we reveal the most significant moments of 2017.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler gives the incoming RFL President Andy Turnham, the Mayor of Manchester, some advice about what he might do to help Rugby League.
There’s all of that, along with the latest news from Championship and League 1 plus all the latest from the amateur game. League Express will be in stores on Monday, but if you can’t wait that long, get your copy online Sunday evening at totalrl.com/le.