WIN TICKETS TO SEE WIGAN WARRIORS V CATALANS DRAGONS IN THE SUPER 8s IN LONDON
Wigan Warriors face Catalans Dragons in the Super 8s on Saturday 5 September. The Warriors will break new ground by staging this match in London at The Den, home ground of Millwall Football Club.
This is the first time Wigan have taken a club home game to London and we’ve managed to bag 10 pairs of tickets to the match which you can win by entering the competition below!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
What is the name of the current Wigan Warriors Head Coach?
Correct Answer: Shaun Wane
Winners: Eliot McGuire, Egham; Alistair Rattray, Chiswick; Shaun Hunter, Wigan; Vicki Lloyd, Wigan; Ian Wildgust, Burton on Trent; David Bradley, Rhuthun; Rebecca Naylor, Chatham; Simon Gleave, Haslemere; Roger Denton, Bromley; John Gavin, London.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. The promoter is: League Publications Ltd (Company Number 02528170) whose registered office is at Wellington House, Briggate, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 1DN, United Kingdom
2. Employees of League Publications Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via //www.totalrl.com/rltm
5. Closing date for entry will be Midday Monday 1st September 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by random draw from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: League Publications Ltd, Wellington House, Briggate, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 1DN, United Kingdom
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.