Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Gareth Ellis v Panthers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Southerner

Southerner
  • Coach
  • 930 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

Cracking performance from ellis as wests convincingly beat panthers. He score two really good trys as well. On another note the other englishman Flannery was not picked for wests. I watched him a few times from off the bench and he's looked pretty poor. Obviously he is still only young so I'm hoping he'll improve over time.

#2 Tommy The C5t

Tommy The C5t
  • Coach
  • 13,479 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Southerner @ Aug 15 2010, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cracking performance from ellis as wests convincingly beat panthers. He score two really good trys as well. On another note the other englishman Flannery was not picked for wests. I watched him a few times from off the bench and he's looked pretty poor. Obviously he is still only young so I'm hoping he'll improve over time.

I justy can't get over on how the wheels have come off the Penrith bus.

A month agao they were beating Brisbane and St George, now they have only won two in the last seven.

Ellis played a blinder and should really gives some real fire for the four nations along with Burgess at Souths.

#3 Southerner

Southerner
  • Coach
  • 930 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (Tommy The C5t @ Aug 15 2010, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I justy can't get over on how the wheels have come off the Penrith bus.

A month agao they were beating Brisbane and St George, now they have only won two in the last seven.

Ellis played a blinder and should really gives some real fire for the four nations along with Burgess at Souths.

I'm not a big fan of Penrith and never have been. I find them drab to watch and they lack skill level that other NRL teams have. They are a very well organised team though. Yes very encouraging for the four nations.

#4 Tommy The C5t

Tommy The C5t
  • Coach
  • 13,479 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Southerner @ Aug 15 2010, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not a big fan of Penrith and never have been. I find them drab to watch and they lack skill level that other NRL teams have. They are a very well organised team though. Yes very encouraging for the four nations.

I guess they are my NRL side, just for the Matthew Elliot factor (like to see him do well).