From Watersheddings to Whitebank

To all Cru fans coming to Oldham on Sunday

I am the author of a new book which details my memories and anecdotes from supporting Oldham RL Club for over 40 years. I now live in Bangor North Wales and despite Crusaders being my "local" club as such, I still watch Oldham at Whitebank as often as I can.  

I have, however, written a few paragraphs about Crusaders and how I hope they establish a solid base for our great sport in Wrexham. I have every confidence you will do so and will go from strength to strength in years to come.

I like to think the book, priced £11.95, will appeal to all RL fans, irrespective of who they support. Titled From Watersheddings to Whitebank it will be on sale at Whitebank on Sunday before, during and after the match. I have tried to add a bit of humour along the way and hope it is an entertaining read. For anyone not going on Sunday and who might be interested, the book is available on the London League Publications Ltd website at a discounted price of £10.95, with free P&P.

Thank You

Craig

Archived