It’s Challenge Cup final week – and while the majority of teams in world of Rugby League will have a week off, there’s no stopping us at League Express!
We’ve got another bumper edition on the way for you tonight. It’ll be available to download to your smart device via TotalRL.com/LE or using the League Express app around 9pm – here’s what’s in store:
- Odsal inveitably is high on the agenda this week. Bradford fans, we’ve an in-depth, exclusive Q&A with owner Andrew Chalmers on why he’s decided to not only leave the stadium, but leave the city altogether.
- As well as that, we’ve spoken with more of the Bulls’ hierachy about the financial implications of leaving Odsal in another exclusive interview. There’s also a strong message from a prominent local politician, too.
- We’ve also got an exclusive interview with Eric Perez – who not only updates us on the latest concerning Ottawa, but has some STRONG words for critics of Canadian rugby league.
- St Helens are preparing for Wembley this weekend, but we’ve got an update on their coaching situation: and one contender who WON’T be Justin Holbrook’s replacement.
- And what of Ian Watson? The Salford coach is being linked with the role at the Saints – but we’ve an update on whether there has been contact between the parties.
- Into the transfer market, anyone? Yes? Good – because we’ve news of a new arrival at Hull Kingston Rovers for 2020.
- There’s a huge preview of this week’s Challenge Cup final – including an emotional interview with Ben Westwood ahead of his final Wembley appearance.
- There’s news of a new arrival at York City Knights – who beat the transfer deadline to snap up a new signing..
- ..while we’ll tell you the new man lined up to take charge at League 1 side Workington Town.
- And, on a much sadder note, we have an interview with Danny Maun about Archie Bruce, the young player who died over the weekend after making his debut for Batley Bulldogs. We send our condolences to Archie’s family.