It’s been another huge week in the world of rugby league: with promotions, relegations and coaching departures all confirmed over the last seven days.
So what better way to warm up for the start of the new week than with the new edition of League Express? As always, it’s jam-packed full of the biggest news, gossip and hot topics from the sport – including all of this:
- Tony Smith will leave Warrington at the end of the season – and we’ve already got an early look at where the Wolves might turn next in an exclusive reaction to Smith’s departure.
- There’s good news for Leeds Rhinos fans, as we bring news of a big name looking to sort out a new contract with the Rhinos..
- ..but there is news away from the field for Leeds too which all Rhinos fans will want to check out.
- We reveal the in-demand Championship talent who is being eyed up by a number of leading Super League clubs for 2018.
- It was a huge weekend for Hull KR – and we’ve spoken to captain Shaun Lunt after their promotion: and he insists the Robins should have high hopes for next season.
- The winner of the Albert Goldthorpe Medal has been decided for 2017 – no prizes for guessing who’s got it..
- There’s news for Widnes fans, as we reveal one name who is on the Vikings’ wishlist for 2018 as they look to rebuild their squad.
- There was heartache for Wakefield on Thursday night – but Liam Finn has issued a strong rallying cry to Trinity fans ahead of a thrilling final fortnight.
- Joe Burgess discusses meeting royalty last week – as well as how he’s looking to show the Australians what he can really do by earning a World Cup spot with England.
- Toronto secured the League 1 title at the weekend – and we had exclusive access-all-areas into their promotion party. Make sure you get League Express for a behind-the-scenes look at the Wolfpack.
Plus there’s all the reports and reaction from the weekend’s games, the hardest hitting columns and so much more. And even better, you don’t have to wait until Monday – click here to open your digital subscription and ensure the paper is delivered to your smart device as soon as the paper is online!