As Rugby League prepares for one of its biggest weeks of the year, this week’s League Express features a comprehensive preview of this weekend’s eagerly-anticipated clash between Hull FC and Warrington.
In our bumper issue this week there’s a whole host of preview content for fans of both clubs to get their teeth into, including:
- Scott Taylor on how, despite two great wins to lead them to Wembley, Hull’s defence has to get even better;
- Stefan Ratchford on aiming to relive one of the greatest moments of his career
- Kirk Yeaman on his fairytale year and where cup glory this year would rank with his success with FC in 2005
- Garry Schofield ranks each player from the likely 17s out of 10 – but who wins?
- Martyn Sadler looks ahead to the final itself
But fans of other clubs, we’ve got so much more than that for you. As well as the usual reports and reactions from every single game that took place in the top three tiers over the weekend, there’s all this:
- News on transfers from a number of Super League clubs, including Wakefield’s swoop for a key man from a Super League rival, St Helens’ new overseas recruit and movement at Warrington Wolves for 2017
- The latest on the trouble at financially-stricken Championship side Sheffield Eagles
- St Helens vent their frustration at the RFL – and the governing body give us their reply
- The grim prognosis on Wigan winger Dom Manfredi’s serious knee injury
- Castleford dismiss speculation elsewhere linking them with an NRL forward
And so, so much more. For just £1.50 there’s no excuse to miss it really – and from late Sunday night you can buy and read in just two clicks by clicking here!