RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Do we need more than a Coach to away matches?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,584 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:10 PM

As Grey Beard says on another thread.......

"I wouldn't worry about the supporters club. Many more matches like tonight v. Keighley and there won't be any supporters left. Superleague? - you're having a laugh."

I did however think that I should call this Topic Title ...........Ripping Yarns..... A Keighley player drops the ball three times we have ripped it. Each time it dropped at the players feet....Ref not good enough......However, neither were we, too flash and too stuttering......And, we had the fastest player by a mile on the field, when was the ball engineered out to him when he had a bit of space? Never.......What a start to the holiday weekend, we paid hard earned money to suffer that display.........

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#2 Grey Beard

Grey Beard
  • Coach
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:01 AM

What we need is a reliable goal kicker because in the end that is what made the difference, although why we didn't "take the 2" on the stroke of half time is beyond me (and I suspect every other Eagles fan as well).
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

#3 wings beneath my feet

wings beneath my feet
  • Coach
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:06 AM

sorry but I have to say it again I don't think the playmakers are bossing the team round the field as they should everything seems to happen by accident someone has got to get hold of the team when they are on the field and stop the panicy play that lets us down so often
watched it on tv and the commentators were at a loss to understand how eagles lost it - so was I

and yes we need a kicker very badly 5 tries and only two converted that 6 points

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users