Jamie Field's This is your life

EMMO

Hi all, I am compiling a This is your life to mark Jamie's testimonial season. I am enjoying putting it together but would really like some input from you - the fans!

I would like to hear your thoughts on Jamie (preferably just the good thoughts!) and ask you to share them on here so that I can add them into the compilation. Your favourite memories/stories of games he's played in would be great. If you want to pm me your stories that is fine.

The event is at Rovers on Friday week and it should be a cracking night. I would be happy to acknowledge your names to any comments and i'm sure it would mean a lot to Jamie to hear the fans comments.

There are limited places left and anyone who wants to come down will be in for an enjoyable evening to recognise a top bloke and player. I will be hosting the event and there will be plenty of fun as we also have a top comedian on.

If you would like to book a place please contact the club and I look forward to seeing you there on the 20th!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pete