TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

RFL Operational Rules

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

Frustrated by the RFL out of date operational rules (especially concerning DR) I recently wrote to the RFL .........
I am unable to find on-line copies of your operational rules other than those which were produced early in 2012. The lack of such an accurate source makes it extremely difficult to understand the background to issues such as the present Dual Registration system. I would be grateful if you would direct me to your publications reference the 2013 changes.

The RFL response this morning……….

We are currently awaiting the resource to be uploaded onto the website - hopefully this will be resolved soon.

The following article may be able to help a little with Dual Reg system

http://therfl.co.uk/news/article/ 27015/rfl-clarifies-dual-registration-timelines

Regards
The RFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users