Floodlight Appeal Grand Raffle

John Spoor

This is just another reminder to all supporters that I will be available in the Souvenir Shop/Refreshment kiosk by the main turnstiles this Sunday, to take sold books and distribute new ones as required.

We have sold just short of £1,000 of tickets since the last home game which means the gross takings are just short of £7,000. My thanks are due to those supporters who have been selling them in VSEL and at the recent Gala day. I will not mention you by name as there are so many to thank for their efforts, but you know who you are, and myself and the club greatly appreciate your support. 

The latest total and breakdown of the Floodlight Fund are available on the club web-site.

On a personal note, I would like to welcome Pete Murphy to his role of Commercial Manager. I had a good chat with him this week and was very impressed with his vision and ideas for the club. I would urge all supporters to give their full backing to Pete for the future in what is a difficult job of financially stabilising the club.  

John Spoor

BarrowRaiders-JohnSpoor-1.png

Archived