RL Special Trains, a throwback to the 70's and 80's

I have booked on to a Special Train called 'The Wire Flyer' for the Wire's visit to Wembley, it leaves at 9am and gets to Wembley at 12.15 so means I get a lie in.

My main worry is the quality of the train!!?

Having not been on a RL Special since the 80's when these trains were complete wrecks with fans urinating and drinking on them I am not holding my breath for anything special!

Anyone been on a RL Special Train?

Oh my good grief!! Get a grip?!!! There isn't such a thing as a 'special' anything!!! You simply get on the train and hope for the best!!!! Everyone books their seats/places but still you will always find someone is sat in your seat willing to give you a fight, which means you need to negotiate!

Oh my good grief!! Get a grip?!!! There isn't such a thing as a 'special' anything!!! You simply get on the train and hope for the best!!!! Everyone books their seats/places but still you will always find someone is sat in your seat willing to give you a fight, which means you need to negotiate!

No specials? I guess he'll just have to go on the daily Warrington to Wembley service then. Do they run at the same times on cup final weekends as they do on the rest or the week? :D

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

No specials? I guess he'll just have to go on the daily Warrington to Wembley service then. Do they run at the same times on cup final weekends as they do on the rest or the week? :D

They don't run from Bradford anymore,that's for certain! :lol:

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!