Livestream

bobrock

Has anyone ever tried to use the streaming option suggested by the Superleague website ? When you do it you're directed to the Livestrem website where absolutely nothing happens. You can only see a kind of promo that keeps running on and on and it's the same I saw there one year ago when I was trying to find a way to see the GF. Usual streaming ( stusport , etc. ) are running really bad lately and right now I believe I would have more chances to see the GF if I was living on the moon rather than Italy. I'll never understand why AFL can be viewed almost every day on Eurosport when Superleague and NRL are not. Receiving Skysports outside the UK is now quite difficult, not for technical reasons, but because the subscription must have a UK address and using a fake one has become a pretty dodgy thing. I am really annoyed about the whole thing.

P.S. I didn't want to look insensitive starting this when you are all thinking about much more important news, but my access to the net is not very good in these days and I had to do it now.