Batley Bulldogs Independent Travel Club 2015

TheTerminator

Hi all, I've been asked by the guys who run the Independent away match travel club to make fans aware of their plans for 2015;

For 2015 we are introducing our own membership! For just £2 you will receive priority booking on ALL away trips, discounted travel to Whitehaven, Workington, London and The Summer Bash - plus free food and drink at certain away games, FREE entry to our end of season party and your own members card! Also in the run up to christmas we will make a offer to members that can not be missed! Watch this space!

Get in touch with either Mick Binks on 07581158177 or Mick Gothard on 07516302665 for more details or if you wish to become a member!

r02c.gif

B.I.T.C

Ahem!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived