GB Student Pioneers

Morning All,

Long time forum reader but 1st time poster.

I have recently been selected for GB Student Pioneers for there tour of Turkey in September, where they will play a 9s festival with local clubs and an RLEF sanctioned test match vs the full Turkey National side before they head to the Emerging Nations World Cup, aswell as doing coaching amd development work in the local clubs and colleges.

This is a massive opportunity for me after spending years as a volunteer developing the game in South Wales where as Chairman (& general dogs body) I grew Torfaen Tigers from having folded to being the biggest community club in Wales and now sustainable without me.  I returned to university as a "mature" student and reintroduced the sport to the Unuversity of South Wales two years ago where it foes from strength to strength and most recently worked as an assistant coach for Wales u16s when they defeated England last year.

Anyway heres the cheeky bit i am struggling to raise the £850 to cover the cost of the tour, so I am running a raffle/prize draw where every £1 donated to my justgiving page below will recieve one entry into the draw where prizes include 2 tickets to Wales v ireland in the European Championship in November, a bundle of Vig Aura Fitness gym clothing, a West Wales Raiders replica shirt, Red Bear Leather anti contactless fraud Wallet gift set and a paor of WRU Autumn International Tickets (apologies on the last one but they were donated and help locally).

Anyway below is the link and if anyone can spare anything it will be greatly appreciated.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rob-davies-4

And apologies to the moderators if this isnt allowed. 

Archived