Something to do if you are now self isolating

Geoff Lee

If you are now self isolating or know some one who is and maybe looking for an interesting way to pass the time here is my suggestion. Try writing a novel based loosely on your own life and times. This is something that I started doing in 1988 and have since written six novels all set against a strong rugby league background. Over the years I have talked to many people about what I have done and the response of many has been along the lines that they would love to do the same but would not know how to do it.

For the benefit of such people I have written a short guideline. If this interests you, E Mail me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and I'll send it to you. 

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

Archived