Rest of the season continued

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

Today was a massive 3 pointer plus no bonus point to Hunslet - so on the basis of my previous post (bonus point away to bottom 9 clubs, win at home to bottom 9 clubs and no points home or away against top 5 clubs) this would be the end of the season table

Whitehaven                      38
Dewsbury                        37
Workington                       37
Doncaster                       36
York                                 34
Swinton                           32
Keighley                          30
Barrow                             29
Hunslet                           26

has as already happened the above assessment will vary but interesting and tough end of the season

#2 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 338 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

That is pretty much the same assumptions I had used and to date seems to give the best estimate. Of course, yesterdays result leaves a lot of hard work to do but it was a bit of a turning point. Without those three we end on 29 along with Hunslet and Barrow and point difference is not so good!

As you say the season will pan out differently, we lost at home to workington -2 and then won away at Keighley +2. The win over Hunslet puts us back in the "zone" but to stay there we need to make sure three home wins are secured (Keighley, Barrow, York) and then see what we can pick up on our travels. Maybe Whitehaven will be saving themselves for the playoffs by the time we head up there on the final day!

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users