Team for Sunday

E.S.O

Dear me, the irony of the "question" you asked is starting to become rather apparent. I haven't got any more time to waste on a keyboard warrior who I know for a fact, if he sees me on Sunday, will not say a word.

If you really were looking for an answer, no, I'm not thick. No doubt Eagleraider will be along in the morning to close the thread and pretend you never said anything.

Night.

card.png

Dear me, the irony of the "question" you asked is starting to become rather apparent. I haven't got any more time to waste on a keyboard warrior who I know for a fact, if he sees me on Sunday, will not say a word.

If you really were looking for an answer, no, I'm not thick. No doubt Eagleraider will be along in the morning to close the thread and pretend you never said anything.

Night.

I'm not sure I know who you are and I'm certainly not sure that you know who I am, a number of us post under this handle, even the RFL Numpty scratched his head on this one....I'm sure no one other than you post on your handle!!!!!!!

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

eagletarian.gif