Wales vs Ireland

JCrabtree

Good luck today, both to your lads against the Irish and in hosting the event. Despite the loss of many star players, to be able to field a competitive team of WELSHMEN makes Wales the strongest Celtic nation in my opinion. One question I do have is will your usual NWC video crew be covering the game? I'm amazed Aston hasn't been taking his video team from Sheffield on tour with him, as he's normally up in the gantry with them at Fev. Anyway, what are all your thoughts on the game?  

I think the WRL had a video team there so it will appear on their website I assume. I know our usual commentator was asked to provide commentary.

Thoughts on the game... Wales worse performance yet. Aston had obviously watch the video from France and spotted Wales defensive frailties early on. Well played Ireland - almost made the points difference but just couldn't quite make it.

Congratulations to Scotland who will play in the 4 Nation next year. Wales need a plan to get the team performing to ensure a place in the World cup.

Archived