The Walk ---------------------

Spelly

--------------------- went very well yesterday, even though we got a bit wet!

Thank you those who walked, and who contributed in the bucket.

There's various other monies still to come, and I'll keep you updated with the figure.

Thank you again!

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

• 1 month later...

Got some more sponsor money today, and we're up to £626. I'm hoping to present the cheques at the South Wales game.

Thank you again to all who walked and / or contributed.

It really is appreciated!

Spelly.

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

• 2 weeks later...

The final figure was £695.56, so........................

I've left the odd £5.56 in the bank to keep the account "alive" so......................

That means £345.00 each for the MNDA, and Leukaemia Research.

Vicky from the MNDA was at the game today to receive their cheque, which was presented by John Duffy, and...............

As Eric from Leukaemia Research couldn't make it due his wife being in hospital, I've just done a bank transfer direct to the fund's account.

A huge thank you to all who walked / contributed, and watch this space for details of next year's walk, and...............

I was given a tenner today to start it off, so we're already up and running for 2016!

Love you all!

Spelly.

Archived