Isolated people in South Cumbria urged to do this.

Geoff Lee

In the 17th March issue of the Evening Mail there was an article headed "Isolated people in South Cumbria  urged to do this".  It did not mention rugby league although it did show a photo of me wearing a Saints jersey and holding the Rugby League Challenge Cup.  This indicates that there is plenty rugby league material in six novels I have written in a series that begins in 1962/63 during that terrible winter and runs up to 2008.   It also stated that  I have written three pages of general advice for any rugby league fan who might be interested in writing a novel based on  his or her own life. If you would like me to send you them contact me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and ask for a copy of Geoff's (RL) Platform.

I have also written a slightly different version for people who are not fans of the greatest game.  This one is called Geoff (North Western) Platform.  Please feel free to ask for both if you have relatives or friends or neighbours who could be interested.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

Archived