DUANE STRAUGHEIR RE-SIGNS FOR 2024

DUANE STRAUGHEIR RE-SIGNS FOR 2024

5418.jpg

Duane Straugheir has signed a contract extension, until the end of the 2024 season

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the re-signing of Duane Straugheir for the 2024 season.

Duane has enjoyed his first season at Hornets, commented; 

"I'm genuinely excited to stay with the Rochdale Hornets for another year! My first year here has been great, both on and off the field. This club and its staff have been so welcoming, and I can't wait for the upcoming season. The recent signings are a real sign of intent for what's to come, and I'm thrilled to be part of this exciting journey. The fans here are absolutely fantastic – their support is incredible, and they truly make a difference. Can't wait to play in front of them again, the future is bright and I’m looking forward to playing my part in it.”

Chairman, Andy Mazey spoke on the re-signing;

“Retaining Straugh is another important piece of business and we are delighted to have got it over the line. His experience is invaluable and he’s a player that is not only highly respected within our club but also throughout the game as a whole. It was no coincidence that when we got him back towards the end of this season our performances improved. He’s looking after himself in the closed season and looking good ahead of an Important pre season and a big year in 2024”

Player sponsorship is available for Duane Straugheir at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.