TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

What's now on sale on Dawson's Bookstall on Dewsbury Market.

more Rugby League books

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Geoff Lee

Geoff Lee
  • Coach
  • 497 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:46 AM

Val has just taken delivery of some more Rugby League books and just in time for Fathers' Day too. Her latest is called "Heading For the Line" and is a fans' guide to all the British professional club grounds, the international and big match venues, National Conference League clubs and the NRL. The details are provided in some 120 pages and all for £7-95

In addition, I will be there this Saturday morning (June 8th) from 10.30 onwards signing copies of my fourth novel One Autumn (background of Work, Family Life and Rugby League) and with more details of my next novel Two Seasons which is due out quite soon.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

#2 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:36 AM

More prolific than Dan Brown!

:hunter:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: more Rugby League books

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users