So.......

LOYALION

We may have a space for another centre and at least 1 prop.

Let's have a bit of harmless speculations and post who we would, realistically, like to sign.

Remember it's just for fun not the views of the club!!!!!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

Rhodri Lloyd definately, maybe another wiganer on the fringes of their first team?  What with our contacts and all. ;)

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

Edmund Burke

Luke Menzies hasn't signed for anyone as far as I can see, think we may have owed him money from last time though

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Think Lloyd is high on everyone's list of wants tbh. All depends on his performances in Wigans walm up games if chosen. If he isn't we stand a good chance.

Menzies would be good but spends quite a bit of time on the treatment table. The return of Forster also good but not like them to do us any favours!

I hope Hallet has sorted out who he's turning out for and can settle in with us.

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

Archived