3D RL

That's not what I meant. I meant that there were more camera angles on the normal broadcast compared to the 3D broadcast, not that the 3D broadcast was broadcasting standard angles.
Ah, with you now. I think at times they held on the same angle for a little too long, and I wonder whether that was simply due to lack of experience with the new technology. Some of the angles didn't work,some were weird, but overall, I thought they were very good once you got into it.

It was a bit irritating that they were talking about replays that weren't being showed in 3D. If we're going to go out of our way to watch the game in superb picture quality with an extra dimension, you kinda suspect that that sort of demographic would also want the best audio options available also! :D

Yep, I do agree with that, and I suspect that I was out with a couple of people in a busy lively bar reduced the commentary impact, but moving forward I would definitely ask for the correct commentary.